The SAT for Schools program:-
The SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) is a standardized test widely used for colleges and universities admission in the united state together with other selected universities in various countries.
The test is intended to assess students’ readiness for college.
The SAT program was originally not designed to be aligned with high school curriculum.
The SAT for schools program was created out of a need to provide basic information to students intending to pursue their undergraduate. The program is tailor made to reflect more closely what students learn in high school with common core standards.
The SAT for schools program is meant for both high school juniors and seniors. The exam measures on literacy, numeracy and writing skills, and important tool for academic success in college.
The test is administered under a tight time limit.
Why study SAT
- SAT score report provides a platform for students to apply for colleges and scholarships
The scores are combined with your high school record, family financials situation and/or
- Accepted by all colleges and universities in the U.S.A and other selected overseas universities.
- The exam is offered all year round
- Students get an opportunity to choose universities of choice before taking their O’level
- The test reflects more closely what students learn in high school
Training work plan
The SAT for school program is undertaken on weekends. Students are allocated at least 2-3 hours
every week. We recommend a class comprising of 20 students
SAT Registration in Kenya
|SAT EXAM REGISTRATION CALENDAR|
|Test Date||Test||*Early International||Regular||Sunday Testing|
|October||SAT test||Subject Tests||August||September||October|
|December||SAT test||Subject Tests||October||November||December|
|May||SAT test||Subject Tests||March||April||May|
** Early registration deadline applies for all paper registrations. On the registration deadline date we close at 6 pm.
Total cost of Tuition and exams Registration:
Exam Reg. and Materials – Kshs. 16,500/=
SAT with Essay and Materials – Kshs. 19,500
Subject Test – Kshs. 10,000/= per subject
Tuition (10hrs) – Kshs. 5,000/=
For more information: www.collegeboard.org
The SAT exam consists of two types of exams:
- SAT Reasoning Test (covers only Mathematics and English).
SAT Subject Test (covers English, History, Mathematics, Sciences and Languages).
The registration process can be undertaken either online or on paper. Below are the steps for registration:
- Payment Process : (A) Cash, (b) Bank (c) Through Mpesa Paybill
- Filling the registration form.
- Get and print your confirmation ticket.
Please present the following during your registration:-
- Your ID or Passport
- Passport-size photo 2×2 inches or 2.5×3 inches
- Students without ID or Passport are required to present an additional photo as they fill in a temporary identification form.
NB: Visit our offices or call us for more information.